Sunday, May 03, 2009

P-Harv & Favre

HARVIN
The Vikes wrapped up their three-day rookie minicamp earlier today, with one rather high profile name missing. Percy Harvin, the Vikes first round selection was not in attendance. Not because he got high and forgot about it, but because he was in the hospital for dehydration.

Good news is that Harvin doesn’t have the Swine Flu and he was released from the hospital. It sounds like he just had been working out super hard and wasn’t properly hydrated. Weird, but ok. By the way, Harvin will wear #12.

FAVRE
Technically, Brett Favre could sign with the Minnesota Vikings and be our new quarterback, but I HIGHLY doubt that this is a serious consideration. I know the media LOVES this story, but I truly think Favre is done. Although, he is super pissed at Green Bay and the Vikes do have a lot of pieces that could lead to a good season, but still I think this is much to do about nothing.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him. Even though last year it appeared his arm strength has fallen off some, I’d still OBVIOUSLY start Favre over Sage Rosenfels and Tarvaris Jackson.

Picture Favre, Adrian Peterson, Harvin, Chester Taylor, Bernard Berrian and Sidney Rice all on the field at the same time. I’m thinking Super Bowl homeboy. Hopefully when you replace Favre with Rosenfels, that a Super Bowl run is still a possibility.

8 comments:

SkolVikings711 said...

P-Harv? Does every player in the NFC North have a nickname? T-Jack, J-Cut, and now P-Harv? What's next? A-Peter and J-All?

OneLove said...

Yeah son!!! The NFC North is legit gangster my brother, so we put the emphasis on identifyin' our players wit dope ballin' nicksizzlin' names. That's how we roll!!! T.Jack, J.Cut, A.D., J. All, P. Harv, and pretty soon B.Favre!! Get some! playa, cause the NFC North is off the heezy!!!

seawolvesfan said...

word

Jason said...

Wow. I hope you're just messing around OneLove, because...wow.

In other news, Graham Harrell is STILL without an NFL team while we STILL plan on going with Rosenwhozits and Jackson. How in the hell is Childress still breathing my air?

SkolVikings711 said...

Jason? Why don't you relax? I nearly peed my pants after reading what OneLove said. Why don't you take a chill pill and stop acting like your so smart. And who the heck is Graham Harrell?

P.S. It's Rosenfels and he's going to be off the heezy next year.

SkolVikings711 said...

Oh... that Graham Harrell...

Jason said...

A. I'm perfectly relaxed.

B. Who are you again?

C. Yeah that Graham Harrell. And no Rosenfels (yes I'm aware of his actual name - it was joke because well, our QBs are jokes) will not be off the ahem...heezy. Ever.

SkolVikings711 said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A NEW POST, NEWT?!